Sunday, December 21, 2008

guess what?

After another long and rather crazy summer, in which I got married and moved flat in the same week, my life is finally starting to settle down again. There were many weeks of living amongst unpacked boxes. As soon as we were nearly done all our wedding gifts arrived, and we were surrounded by boxes all over again. But now I have some time to spare I can start blogging about my humdrum and rather boring life again. Hurray!

Here's one for starters. Can you guess what this is:

Here's a clue, we just had a parcel delivered from Chris's family in Greece. Yes, it's our next year and a half's supply of olive oil - all 10 litres of it. As well as olive oil we got Greek sweets, Greek honey, pistachio nuts and Mars bars (rather randomly - apparently Chris's family hasn't realised we can buy those in England!). Most of it didn't last long, except the olive oil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Happy New Year Jess and just had to say... oh my God, what a fabulous present... not one I'd ever have thought of myself... and yet, so useful and clever... now you can think of them every single time you cook! :)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home