Friday, February 22, 2008

a positive vibe

A new approach on the blog today. Instead of complaining about all the stuff that's pissing me off, I thought it would be good to try blogging about something positive that's going on in my life. The most exciting thing that happened this week was (drum roll please): Chris and I have booked our honeymoon. We're going to Mauritius for ten days, staying at a super-swanky hotel. Of course my mind baulked a little at how much it's all costing, but we got a really good deal, and I figured it's once in a lifetime, so what the hell. The wedding plans are moving forward, slowly but surely ... so many tiny details and so little time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW UNBRITISH OF YOU TO LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!! hahahaha ;-) Wow Mauritius sounds fabulous... can I come? hahahaha But if there's a time you should spoil yourself it's your honeymoon... something you can look back on for years to come and have fond memories of!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Jamie, Davíð og James Hafsteinn said...

Cool destination! No doubt the two of you are going to have an amazing time:-)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home